- Sales Negotiation Training
- Delivered throughout North America
Despite holding the leading position in the market and having a strong reputation for quality and reliability,our client was experiencing slowed growth, reduced profits, and client losses. This Fortune 1000 company launched a new strategy to reinforce its global leadership position in Food Services; accelerate growth in the Facilities Management Services sector; and become the global leader in Service Vouchers and Cards. RED BEAR was asked to help change the way this company sold and marketed to its customers and build a new sales discipline in order to:
- Double revenue growth within 11 years with an annual revenue growth of 7%.
- Accelerate profitable organic growth through new client acquisitions, improved client retention, and increased sales to existing client sites.
- Improve operating profits and cash flow.
Our client sought our help implementing its strategy to address these key challenges faced by the sales team:
- Buyers reluctance to change Facilities Management Service providers.
- Increased competition for the business from lower-priced competitors.
- Significant price pressure resulting in margin erosion.
- Decreased spending by customers in certain segments.
- Customer pressure to get more product and service for less money.
AS A RESULT OF INTEGRATING RED BEAR’S METHODOLOGY INTO THEIR OVERALL “DEAL MANAGEMENT” ARCHITECTURE, OUR CLIENT GENERATED A ROI OF 325-TO-1 AND A NET FINANCIAL GAIN OF $122 MILLION.
Battle-tested with leading enterprises globally.
Trusted, forward-thinking companies around the world, across every industry, from the Fortune 500 to high growth start-ups rely on RED BEAR to transform their people into world-class negotiators.
Chick Fil A