White Paper: Selling Value, Not Price
Every day, sales leaders announce go-to-market strategies designed to improve bottom-line performance. These initiatives, often launched with great fanfare, include:
• Price increases
• Margin optimization programs aimed at reducing discounting and costly giveaways throughout the sales and service cycle
• Launches of new, premium-priced solutions
• Introduction of new multi-step sales process models
• New and better contracting processes
• Initiatives to speed up sales "cycle time" from first contact to close of business.
Unfortunately, management often discovers that launching a new strategy is not the same as implementing it successfully. Discover six keys to effectively execute your corporate sales strategy.
Claim Your Download
Simply fill in your name and email below to get access to this white paper!